poniedziałek, 22 września 2008

The Ocean and Me - Sophie Zelmani

W tym miesiącu swoją premierę miała nowa płyta szwedzkiej piosenkarki, Sophie Zelmani. Lubię jej melancholijne, refleksyjne, często smutne piosenki, z dobrym tekstem. Śpiewane delikatnym głosem, z intymną nutą.
Nowa płyta jest w podobnym stylu.
Chyba najbardziej podoba mi się tytułowy utwór "Ocean and Me", ale także "Composing", "Yeah okey", "This room".
Ale w całości to jest muzyka do słuchania i zasłuchania się. Odpoczynek po męczącym dniu. Chwila dla siebie.

Cały album w krótkich fragmentach można posłuchać na youtube:

"THE OCEAN AND ME" It’s the ocean and me
We’re the ones to be I always fall asleep Beside the sea And we’ve got a certain way How it wakes me every day I never know though With what kind of wave And you know about oceans How brutally it can rush Drown you, or calmly caress you With a gentle touch Sometimes I bring my boat And I believe it’ll let me float It’s just that I’m so often Returning soaked The ocean has you Has the waves of you And I have never felt a sea So blue

"THIS ROOM" In this room There’s a man with a heart That I can understand He believes in God and that he Will be back again In this room there is love You can always come here To feel it again But if someone leaves You desperately Wish them back again In this room there’s a girl Here is she happy with her pain She believes in something else But at least She will fall again Just a little bit away from home Is this room In this room there’s a soul That is pouring you your wine And it plays to you the music That will make you stick around In this room there is piece I see angels all around I believe it in so much I am the last one To be around Just a little bit away from home Is this room Just a little bit away from home

"This Room" w całości na youtube (internet to potęga ;) : "Composing":
Można tylko żałować, że u nas jej płyty są trudno dostępne, a czasem poszczególne piosenki pojawiają się tylko na składankach, choćby takiej jak : "W kobiecym stylu" lub "All Night Love".

Brak komentarzy: